segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Rosa Parkers

Aí vai o post do texto de Inglês

Aquele que pouca gente conseguiu copiar

Rosa Parks

            My name is Rosa Parks and this happened to me on December 1st 1955, in Montgomery, USA. I was waiting for a bus at the bus stop on
Wilston Avenue
. It was ten past six and I was tired. The bus arrived and I got on and paid my fare. I then quickly got off, hurried to the back door and got on through the rear door as usual I hurried because I was worried the driver would drive off without me they sometimes did that to us black people. The back of the bus- the section reserved for blacks- Was full and there were some peoples standing there, but I saw some seats near the front, in the white section. I walked down the aisle and sat down in an empty seat in the third row.
            At the next stop in the
Main Street
more people got on. There were no more seats and a white man was standing next to me. He was looking at me and I was getting really angry. He expected me to stand up so he could have my seat.
            The driver saw what was happening in the rear view mirror. He was getting angry too and stopped the bus in the middle of the road. He turned around in his seat, looked at me and said, ‘Stand up’. I said, ‘No’.
            Two police officers got on in the bus and told me to stand up. I refused so they arrested me for not getting up for a white man, hand cuffed me and took me to the police station

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário